Sunday, October 26, 2014

Marcia Strassman, R. I. P.

Deadline: Actress Marcia Strassman has died at the age of 66 after a long battle with breast cancer, her sister Julie Strassman confirmed. Though Marcia Strassman acted in a wide range of TV shows and feature films, she was best known for her lead roles in the TV show Welcome Back Kotter and the comedy feature Honey I Shrunk the Kids and its sequel, Honey I Blew Up the Kids. Strassman also served on the national board of the Screen Actors Guild.

4 comments:

Deb said...

A sad obit--other than her sister, it appears she had no family, but I hope I'm wrong. What I really came here to say is if you read the article, there's a tweet from Cher reproduced there which is both mind-bogglingly incomprehensible but also finds more uses for the numbers "2" and "4" than the average Prince song.

mybillcrider said...

Cher knows the twitter talk.

Anonymous said...

Deb, she had one daughter, born in 1987.

I always found her cute and sexy. And she was six months older than me. Way too young.

Jeff

mybillcrider said...

Definitely too young.